Download binaries or source code.
- Binaries for SNOW, both 1.1.xS and 1.2.xS
The newer Ruby binaries have these extensions compiled in statically:
- Berkeley DB 1.85 (bdb1)
- XMLParser (for Expat)
- CVS module 'agruby'.
- Started to put the modified files of Ruby up in CVS. So far its just the loading of .rb.gz files by Tim Wentford and the deferred initialization of static extensions hack.
- Experimental 1.2.6S based Ruby rootdisk, with Ruby binary XIP'ed.
It is based on the 1.2.6S rootdisk released from the German AgendaComputing.
In addition to the above extensions and the default stuff on 1.2.6S, it has:
( The Ruby executable also has deferred initialization of static extensions, which should reduce startup slightly.)
- irb - interactive ruby
- ri - ruby documentation (small bug, a symlink needed)
- mastermind.rb and FLTK Editor in Ruby version (not finished)
- Prescribble, Mupo, Fman, Flmon, Editor, Thumbpad, TWReader
- more apps XIP'ed.
- (Older) experimental 1.2.0S based Ruby rootdisk, with Ruby binary XIP'ed.
It is loosely based on this Simon rootdisk. (the one without TCL).
See the AgRuby page on AgendaWiki for more on Ruby and the Agenda VR3.
expenses2qif - convert expenses.dat file to QIF for import into financial programs such as GnuCash. [download]