Accurate AgVr3 battery charge/discharge monitor
and charger controller driver.
News from flbatt 0.2:
Flbatt displays (and optionally records) the
time evolution of smoothed (running averaged)
values of voltage and delta-voltage. Provides
accurate independent charging and discharging
tables for NiMH batteries and, for maximum
accuracy, it can also read custom tables for
specific batteries. Flbatt detects and signals
low/flat battery and full-charge conditions.
In addition, it produces current drain bursts
which can drive a simple charger controller
to stop the charge (or switch it to trikle)
when full charge is detected. This way, flbatt
allows for fully automatic battery charging,
under complete control of the AgVr3 itself.
- Protocol to switch a (capable) charger off
upon full charge detection
- After full charge, goes to sleep upon charger
has turned off or trickle
- Improved non-linear deltaV smoothing
- Menu entries to test low/flat-batt signalling
- Button/menu to manually send commands to the
- Menu toggle to enable/disable sound
- Other minor changes in scales, etc.